Everest View trek is the most prodigious trekking area in Nepal. Nepal is known for the beautiful trekking trail that takes you deep in nature. Among many trekking trails in Nepal, Everest View Treks is the most popular one. People from different parts of the world travel all the way to Kathmandu city and head for the Everest Trek. Trekking in the foothills of the world’s highest mountain is, in fact, a proud event. While everyone couldn’t make it to the Base Camp, Everest view treks is also equally prodigious.
Trek to Everest Region offers a Stunning View of mountain peaks like Ama Dablam, Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Thamserku, Touche, and Kwangde. And it’s not just about the mountain peaks. We can explore the classic Sherpa culture and lifestyle. The Sagarmatha National Park is rich in biodiversity. During the trek, we can also enjoy the varied landscape that ranges from subtropical to temperate.
Everest View Trek begins with a flight to Lukla. Lukla airport is one of the world’s most dangerous airports. Obviously, if you are an adventure freak, you are going to enjoy this flight. From Lukla, we shall trek to Namche which is a famous town in the Everest Region.
Everest View Trek is the best trekking trail in the world. During the trek, you can enjoy the views of majestic Everest. As we trek to the foothills of Everest, we will take a scenic walk across typical Sherpa villages. We can enjoy the splendid views of ranges like Ama Dablam, Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Thamserku, Tawche, and Kwangde during the entire trek. Also, we can enjoy the spectacular glacier views in the Everest region. We will explore different bio-diversity in Sagarmatha National Park. During our stay in Kathmandu, we can visit different world heritage sites.
Where to meet:
Our representative will pick you up upon your arrival at TIA. Then, you shall be transferred to your hotel during your leisure time.
What to expect:
• Trekking in the Everest region
• Scenic walk across typical Sherpa villages
• Adventure stay over tea house
• Splendid views of ranges like Ama Dablam, Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Thamserku, Tawche, and Kwangde
• Spectacular mountain and glacier views in Everest region
• Sightseeing tour in UNESCO world heritage sites
Day 01: Arrival
Our representative will receive you from the Airport. Then, you shall be transferred to the hotel. After some rest, you can visit our office to complete the remaining formalities. We will also brief you about the program in detail.
Overnight in Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu City Tour
Kathmandu is a world-famous tourist destination for its richness in cultural heritage. Early morning, we will visit Pashupatinath. Pashupatinath is a temple of Lord Shiva where pilgrimage from all over the world makes their wishes. Later, we will visit Boudhanath, which is another popular destination. It’s the biggest stupa in Nepal. We will also visit Kathmandu Durbar Square which is home to Kumari, living Goddesses. During the evening, we will stroll around the street of Thamel. Overnight in Kathmandu
Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2840M), 30 minutes and trek to Phakding (2610M), 4hrs,
Early morning, we will take our flight to Lukla. The journey is interesting and adventurous as we fly amidst the grand mountain vistas. Our trek begins as we land at Lukla. After one hour’s gradual descent, we reach Cheplung village. Cheplung offers a great view of Mt. Khumbila, a sacred mountain that has never been climbed. From there, we will walk to Phakding. Overnight in Phakding
Day 04: Trek to Namche (3440M), 5-6 hrs,
Our trek commences as we cross Dudh Koshi River. First, we reach Benkar village that has a magnificent view of Mt. Thamserku (21,675ft). As we cross more bridges, we enter Sagarmatha National Park at Monjo. We further pass through Jorsale village, where we can enjoy the beautiful views of the Himalaya Peak as Everest, Lhotse, Tawache, and others. Overnight in Namche Bazaar
Day 05: Acclimatize day around Namche (3440M)
Today, we accommodate our body to the higher altitude of Namche. We might trek to a jagged ridge of Kongdi RI. Namche Bazaar is an attractive settlement in the Khumbu region. You have a full day to enjoy the beautiful view of panoramic views of mountain vistas. We can enjoy the splendid views of Ama Dablam, Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Thamserku, Tawche, Kwangde and so on. Overnight in Namche Bazaar
Day 06: Trek to Tengboche (3860M), 5-6 hrs,
First, it’s an easy trail to Phunki Thanga. From here, we ascend to Tengboche. Tengboche is home to the world’s largest monastery. If we could walk fast and reach the monastery by 3:00 in the afternoon, we get to witness a religious Buddhist ceremony. Overnight in Tengboche
Day 07: Trek to Namche (3440M), 5-6 hrs,
Today, we will descend for about 400m. The descent follows a classic route used by the Tibetan traders for centuries. We further cross the Bhote Koshi River and few suspension bridges we stop for the lunch. Then we gradually descend through small villages before we reach Namche Bazaar. Overnight in Namche Bazaar
Day 08: Trek to Lukla (2840M), 5-6 hrs,
We continue to descent as we cross multiple bridges over the Dudh Koshi River and its tributaries. Here, the trail gets more level and natural. As we enjoy walking on open plains, we pass through the rhododendron and pine forests. We walk past Sherpa villages that are filled with prayer stones and flags. After reaching Lukla, we will get time to stretch those sore legs and recall the awesome experiences of the last couple of weeks. Overnight in Lukla
Day 09: Fly to Kathmandu (1350M), 25 minutes.
The flights to Kathmandu are scheduled for the early morning. After such a thrilling flight, we land in the capital city. After some rest and lunch in the hotel, we can stroll around the region or shop souvenirs for our loved ones. In the evening, we enjoy a farewell dinner to celebrate the successful journey to the mountains. Overnight in Kathmandu
Day 10: Departure
Our prodigious journey to the Everest region ends today. A representative from our company will drop you off at the airport as per your flight schedule.
● Private transfer Airport-Hotel-Airport,
● Guided City Tour in Kathmandu by a Private Vehicle
● Kathmandu accommodation on twin sharingbasis with breakfast
● Fly Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu
● Down jackets and sleeping bags (if required)
● Everest National Park Entry Permit,
● TIMS permit (Trekker’s info Management System),
● Teahouse-Lodge accommodation throughout the trek,
● Three meals on a daily basis whereas on the trek: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner,
● Experienced communicatory government license holder mountain trekking guide,
● Experienced mountain trekking porter, (one porter for two trekkers)
● All program per itineraries,
● Safe drinking water (medicated by your guide)
● Wages, food, transportation, accommodation, equipment, insurance, and different facilities to employees throughout the trek,
● Farewell dinner at typical Nepali cultural Café/restaurant,
● Rescue arrangements, (in needed)
● Local and government TAX-VAT etc.
● Meals (Lunch & Dinner) whereas in Kathmandu,
● Your travel/trekking insurance,
● International fare,
● Tips for trekking employees and driver (Tipping is expected),
● All types of drinks,
● Personal shopping, laundry, trekking instrumentation, etc.
● Nepal Entry Visa fee,
● Cost raised by cancelation, landslide, weather, political unrest, un wellness that aren’t beneath our management,
● Extra Night Accommodation in Kathmandu In- case of Early Arrival, Late Departure or Early Return from Trip (due to any reason) out of scheduled itinerary,
● Any different expenses that aren’t mentioned in “Trip Includes” section etc.
● Monument entrance fees while on a tour in Kathmandu (approx USD26 per person)
The departure schedule can be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, festivals, natural changes of walking track, road slides, avalanches, public strikes, etc.
We have got other additional programs like Mt. Flight, Bungee jumping, Paragliding, Helicopter tour, Film shooting, Rock climbing, Ultralight, Sightseeing, Jungle safari, etc. We can include you these programs on your recent trip on your request.